Friday, December 23, 2011

A new brand of prophets

My heart is full of excitement as I see the way God is raising an army of ministers particularly in the music industry. I sincerely believe this is the army of prophets that is needed to bring God's kingdom into our society. Here are a few songs I came across. I bet you will be impressed at the level of creativity. I'm particularly impressed at the delivery. There's no way anyone in this generation will not listen to these guys. In case you know any upcoming or other established voices to this generation, please drop a comment. Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy the ministry of these prophets.

Henrisoul (Gbagoro Agbago)



SimpliMichael



Flo-rocka











GameMan  (on Facebook)









Dieko (Listen to Baraje, one of her songs)













Xt Samurai (listen to Shine in My light)

No comments: